HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER:
Email email@example.com with subject header PREORDER + your name by Sunday at 10pm for pick up Wednesdays from 1pm-7pm. Please note that order deadline also applies to order changes.
- List what you would like to order, including size/quantity if there are options listed.
- If you have food allergies or sensitivities, or foods you choose to avoid, please include them each time you order. You will find a list of ingredients for items commonly in rotation here.
- Pick up your order, ask questions regarding reheating, how to serve, etc, and enjoy healthy and delicious food in the comfort of your home (or picnic, work, school, etc) whenever you like!
- When you pick up your order, please confirm that everything is correct before you leave the store.
DIDN’T PLACE AN ORDER, BUT STILL WANT YUMMY FOOD?
Like/follow to find out about extras and fun things like classes and spontaneous openings:
ORDER/PICK UP TIMES:
- Order by Sunday at 10pm
- Pick up Wednesday 1pm-7pm
FEATURED FOR THE WEEK OF SEPTEMBER 18TH:
- Raw Local Peach and Sprouted Pepita Sprouted Buckwheat Cereal $6.50/pint
- Raw Cashew Milk $8.50/pint
- Raw Cashew Yogurt $10/pint this will be an experimental recipe, but I feel pretty confident it will be good! It will be fermented, like the cashew cream cheese and raita, but then taken to the sweeter side with just a light touch of dates.
- Sprouted Black Bean and Pesto Buddha Bowl $15/quart contains onion and garlic A layered jar of sprouted black beans, germinated brown basmati rice, and veggies with local basil-hemp seed pesto (basil, garlic, evoo, fresh lemon juice, hemp seeds, sea salt. Anyone remember Organic Orbit? They had a delicious black bean pesto bowl that is inspiring me all these years later…You can heat this up by pouring a thin layer of water to a boil in a wide pot, then adding the various bowl components (keeping them separate or mixing them up), covering the pot, and steaming until heated through. Just watch the water level – it’s helpful to have a teapot full of hot water ready in case you need to add a bit more.
- Tomato and basil sprouted buckwheat and millet focaccia $7
- Local Basil-Hempseed Pesto $5.50/4-oz jar $11/8-oz jar
- (Adzuki) Ginger Miso Broth with “noodles” (spaghetti squash) and shiitake mushrooms $13.25/quart South River makes a rich and delicious miso from adzuki beans instead of soy. Nothing wrong with soy miso, in my opinion, but this is nice for those who are allergic, or as a yummy change. This dish is a fresh take on classic macrobiotic flavors and food combos…please reheat slowly and gently, as miso is a fermented food and coming to a boil will diminish its digestive benefits.
- Millet Mini Muffins $2/ea
- Sprouted Buckwheat Winter Squash and Sprouted Pepita mini focaccia $4.50ea or $22.50/half dozen
- Sprouted Mung Bean/Millet Veggie Burgers $16/4-pack contain onion and garlic
- add sprouted buckwheat and millet sourdough buns $6/4-pack
- add balsamic drizzle $9/8-oz jarcontains onion, garlic
- Market Veggie Quiche $60/full or $35/half (Mung Dahl base) contains onion and garlic, but full quiche or quiche batter can be requested without.
- Quiche Batter $30 makes 12 full-sized pieces; can be divided into 6 2-slice portions (8-oz jar) and frozen for future use. Half can be baked into a 9-inch cast iron skillet. Full batter can be baked into a Norpro stainless jelly roll pan (available at McGuckins). Just add veggies and bake at 350 degrees (about 20 minutes for full quiche).
- Fermented Cashew Cream Cheese $11/8-oz jar
- Fermented Cashew Raita $7.50/8-oz jar
- Chocolate Chip Cookies $3.25/ea large $1/ea small sprouted buckwheat and quinoa flours, sweetened with brown rice syrup and coconut sugar, chocolate chips are soy free and fair trade, but contain cane sugar nut free; contain sesame
- Raw Carrot Cake Bars $4/bar Date-sweetened Bars made from carrots, coconut, sprouted pecans and walnuts, dates and spices, then filled with fermented cashew cream cheese frosting.
- Carob Mint Drops $1/ea contain almonds
- Lemon Ginger Drops $1/ea contain almonds
- 3-layer Carob Brownies $4 ea (limited supply) contains cashew, walnut
- Raw Carob Samoas $4 ea (limited supply) contains walnuts and cashews
- Breakfast Cookies $3.25 ea (limited supply) nut free, contain sesame
ADDITIONAL SOURDOUGH BREADS, OTHER BAKERY ITEMS, AND DRINKS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE ON THE BAKERY MENU .