HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER:
NOTE CHANGE BELOW IN THANKSGIVING ORDER DEADLINE AND PICK UP DAYS. Email email@example.com with subject header PREORDER + your name
by Sunday at 10pm for pick up Wednesdays from 4-7pm and Thursday noon-3. Please note that order deadline also applies to order changes.
- List what you would like to order, including size/quantity if there are options listed.
- If you have food allergies or sensitivities, or foods you choose to avoid, please include them each time you order. You will find a list of ingredients for items commonly in rotation here.
- Pick up your order, ask questions regarding reheating, how to serve, etc, and enjoy healthy and delicious food in the comfort of your home (or picnic, work, school, etc) whenever you like!
- When you pick up your order, please confirm that everything is correct before you leave the store.
DIDN’T PLACE AN ORDER, BUT STILL WANT YUMMY FOOD?
Like/follow to find out about extras and fun things like classes and spontaneous openings:
ORDER/PICK UP TIMES:
NOTE SPECIAL PICK UP TIMES FOR THANKSGIVING WEEK. PLEASE PLACE ORDERS BY SATURDAY NOVEMBER 18TH AT 11AM (SOONER IS EVEN BETTER!). PICK UP WILL BE TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY; TIMES TBA. PLEASE NOTE YOUR AVAILABILITY FOR PICK UP ON YOUR ORDER.
Order by Sunday at 10pm Pick up Wednesday 4-7 or Thursday noon-3pm
THANKSGIVING PREORDER MENU PREVIEW; orders are due by Saturday November 18th at 11am to be guaranteed for pick up. Regular menu is also available for Thanksgiving week.
- Sprouted Chickpea Patties $16/4-pk
- Veggie Quiche w/Smashed Potato Crust $60/full quiche $35/half quiche $6/serving
- Sprouted Sourdough and Grain Herbed Stuffing $9.25/pint
- Sprouted Tahini Gravy $7.50/8-oz jar
Vegetable Medley $9.25/pint
- Apple Cranberry Sauce $7.50/8-oz jar
- Warm Roasted Sweet Potato Salad $9.25/pint
- Open-Faced Apple Streusel Cake $5.25/serving
- Pumpkin Streusel Bars $4/each
- Lemon Ginger Veggie Bowl $16/quart plus jar deposit Steamed and roasted vegetables, sprouted (cooked mung beans) tossed in a tangy lemon ginger dressing. contains onion and garlic
- Lemon Ginger Veggies $9.25/pint Same as the bowl, but just the veggies. sauce contains onion and garlic
- caramelized onions $5/8-oz Your secret ingredient for delicious sauces, soups, etc, to top burgers, add to other veggies or sandwiches, etc.
- roasted beets $5/8-oz jar Salad topper, add balsamic drizzle for a delicious side dish, or just a yummy snack.
- roasted carrots $5/8-ozjar Just, yum. In lemon ginger sauce, alone or with other veggies. On a salad. As a snack.
- pickled onions $5/8-oz jar Red onions simply quick-pickled in apple cider vinegar, salt, and pepper. Fabulous addition to green salads, bean salads, to top burgers, stuff into wraps. These add a yummy zing to almost anything.
- Cooked Sprouted Mung Beans (other beans sometimes available). $6/pint No onion or garlic; nightshade free
- Veggie Burger Patties 4-pk $16 Sprouted bean and grain patties with sprouted flax as binder, plus onion, garlic, celery, evoo, lemon juice or apple cider vinegar (depending on flavor, which generally rotates weekly). Similar to hash brown in texture – crispy on the outside, softer on the inside. Heat in a toaster or conventional oven for 10-15 minutes until crisp on the outside and heated all the way through. Sample rotation: mung bean/millet, black bean/quinoa, lentil/rice, chickpea/quinoa, black eyed pea and rice. Great with sourdough buns and traditional accompaniments, or with veggies and balsamic drizzle, miso mustard, chipotle aioli, contains onion and garlic; nightshade free unless specified
- Berbere Red Lentil Veggie Pancakes $12/12-pk full sized Griddle-cooked “fritters” made from red lentils, vegetables, fresh lemon juice and ginger, evoo, and spices, including garlic. Reheat in steamer or toaster or conventional oven. Delicious with any of our sauces, served in a wrap or over veggies, or on their own as a snack. contains onion and garlic; contains nightshades (cayenne and paprika)
- Red Lentil Veggie Pancake Batter $7/pint (16-oz) $14/quart (32-oz) Add your own veggies and cook on a seasoned cast iron (other other) griddle or pan at 350 degrees for about 5 min on each side, or until the release easily. Contains garlic; can be made nightshade free; please specify if you need to avoid nightshades
- Mung dahl veggie pancakes $15/12-pk Griddle-cooked “fritters” made from mung dahl, vegetables, fresh lemon juice and ginger, and spices. Mung dahl veggie pancakes are made without onion and garlic. Reheat in steamer or toaster or conventional oven. Delicious with any of our sauces, served in a wrap or over veggies, or on their own as a snack. No onion or garlic; nightshade free.
- Mung Dahl Veggie Pancake Batter $8/pint $16/quart Add your own veggies and cook on a seasoned cast iron (other other) griddle or pan at 350 degrees for about 5 min on each side, or until they release easily. No onion or garlic; nightshade free.
- Quiche $60/full (12-48 pieces, depending on how you cut them); $35/half. A mung dahl batter filled with veggies and cooked into a veggie crust. Flavors rotate weekly according to what’s in season. Reheat in a steamer and/or toaster or oven. Please indicate if there are veggies you do not like/prefer to avoid. Contains onion and garlic; full can be requested without. May contain nightshades depending on flavor.
- Quiche batter $30/full; $7.50/8-oz jar (to make 2 slices). Choose your own veggies for crust and filling, then bake on a sheet pan (for full), or cast iron skillet. The whole quiche bakes perfectly on a Norpro jelly roll pan, which you can purchase at Mcguckins, and takes about 20 minutes at 350 degrees. Half can be baked in a 9-inch cast iron skillet. Or, divide into 6 portions and cook 2 pieces at a time in a 4-inch cast iron skillet. The remaining batter can be frozen. Please ask for more detailed instructions if needed. Contains onion and garlic; full can be requested without.
*If you are interested in making a standing weekly or every other week kitchari order through January, please make a request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The cost is $15/quart or $27/half gallon. There will be no kitchari the week or Christmas. Prepayment is required.
BREADS AND GRAINS:
- Millet Cakes 4-pk $5 Germinated millet that is cooked, then formed into cakes and baked until a crispy coating forms around the soft millet inside. Just millet, evoo, salt, and pepper. No onion or garlic; nightshade free.
- Sprouted Sourdough Pizza Crusts 4-pk $10 No onion or garlic; nightshade free.
- Sprouted Sourdough Buns 4-pk $6 No onion or garlic; nightshade free.
- Naan Batter $5/12-oz jar Eaten like naan with soup, or as a wrap, this version of “naan” is more like a savory crepe. It’s made from sprouted buckwheat, millet, sprouted flax, evoo, and sea salt. You can vary the consistency to make a more crepe-like naan (thinner batter) to a more spongy, bread-like naan (thicker batter). Cook on a seasoned cast iron skillet or crepe pan at 350 degrees. No onion or garlic; nightshade free.
- Sprouted sourdough loaves Special request flavors may require purchasing a full batch of 5 loaves.
- chia flax $10/loaf (buckwheat and millet) No onion or garlic; nightshade free; contains 1.2 teaspoons coconut sugar/loaf.
- buckwheat flax $10/loaf buckwheat-only breads have a softer crust and are made without chia seed $10/loaf No onion or garlic; nightshade free containers 1.2 t coconut sugar/loaf.
- caramelized onion and herb$11/loaf (buckwheat and millet) contains onion; no added sweetener.
- Za’atar focaccia $7 (buckwheat and millet) contains onion; no added sweetener.
- cinnamon raisin $11/loaf (buckwheat only) No onion or garlic; nightshade free; 1.2 teaspoons coconut sugar/loaf.
- fennel or fennel and onion $11/loaf (buckwheat only) fennel does not contain onion or garlic and is nightshade free; 1.2 teaspoons coconut sugar/loaf.
- with veggies and cream cheese $25
SAUCES AND CONDIMENTS; never contain sweeteners or fillers – whole foods only
- Lemon Ginger Sauce $9.50/8-oz jar A delicious, tangy sauce that we love on veggies and with veggie pancakes. Some use as a salad dressing, and it would be delicious to kick up any protein. Contains onion and garlic
- Sprouted Lemon Tahini Dressing $7.50/8-oz jar A creamy, rich dressing made with calcium-rich sprouted sesame seeds, fresh lemon juice, evoo, a touch of garlic, and sometimes a bit of parsley. Contains garlic
- Balsamic Drizzle $9/8-oz jar A classic, balanced salad dressing, but one that relies on whole foods rather than added sweeteners and stabilizers. Contains onion and garlic
- Cashew Raita $7.50/8-oz jar A pourable version of the fermented cashew cream cheese embellished with a seasonal herb or cucumber. A cooling sauce that is equally delicious over curries, in wraps, drizzled into soups, as a dip for veggie pancakes, or as a salad dressing. No onion or garlic
- Chipotle Aioli $9/8-oz jar Technically a vinaigrette that, when refrigerated, takes on the thicker consistency of aioli. So delicious to add a kick to mung dahl veggie pancakes, burgers, and bean salads. Contains onion, garlic, and nightshade (chipotle)
- Fermented Cashew Cream Cheese $11/8-oz jar You have to taste it to understand. You will not need dairy cream cheese anymore. Cashews are fermented, then blended with fresh lemon, evoo, and salt. No junk, just delicious. No onion or garlic
HEALTHY SWEET TREATS Nutrient-dense, yummy, health-supportive. This menu rotates; more options are available for special order on the bakery menu.
- Pumpkin Spice Fruit Sweetened Whoopie Pies $5.25 each (sprouted buckwheat) individual sandwich cakes made from date-sweetened sprouted buckwheat squash batter and filled with cashew cream cheese frosting.
- Chocolate Chip Cookies $1/ea small sprouted buckwheat and quinoa flours, sweetened with brown rice syrup and coconut sugar, chocolate chips are soy free and fair trade, but contain cane sugar nut free; contain sesame
- Raw Cashew Coconut Macaroons $1/ea contain cashews:)
- Almost raw Carob Mint Drops $1/ea contain sprouted almonds; carob powder is roasted
- Raw Lemon Ginger Drops $1/ea contain sprouted almonds
- Raw Local Pear Fig Bars $1/ea contain sprouted buckwheat and walnuts