HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER:
- Email email@example.com with subject header PREORDER + your name by Monday at noon.
- List what you want, including size/quantity.
- Include which pick up day and time you would like to pick your order up.
- Pick up your order, ask questions regarding reheating, how to serve, etc, and enjoy healthy and delicious food in the comfort of your home (or picnic, work, school, etc) whenever you like!
DIDN’T PLACE AN ORDER, BUT STILL WANT YUMMY FOOD?
- Like/follow to find out about extras and fun things like classes and spontanteous openings:
MENU FOR THIS WEEK
- Wednesday June 21st 4pm-7pm
- Thursday June 22nd noon-3pm
*PLEASE INDICATE PREFERRED PICK UP DAY/TIME IN ORDER EMAIL
Featured this week
- Sprouted Lentil Salad $7.50/pint plus jar deposit eat like you would eat tuna or egg salad…over greens, on toast (especially avocado toast; yum), on toasted millet cakes, as a filling for avocado boats…yum, yum, yum, and yum!
- Black Bean Soup $15/quart plus jar deposit enjoy cold or warm, as you wish! A simple soup seasoned with ginger, garlic, and onion…perfect garnished with chopped bell peppers, cucumber, tomato, and avocado, then topped with cashew cheese and served with jalapeno millet muffins, millet cakes, or toasted sourdough bread…and a big salad, of course!
- jalapeno mini millet muffins $8/4-pk
- Sprouted Mung and Millet burgers $16/4-pk delicious on sprouted sourdough buns or over salad and/or lemon ginger veggies. Either way, a balsamic drizzle takes it over the edge.
- Golden Smoothie Mix $12/3-smoothie jar 1/3 cup mix + 1 frozen banana +1 cup ice + 1 cup water = pure heaven. Blend to a creamy consistency in your blender and enjoy a not-too-sweet gingery milkshake that will leave you happy and satisfied. Sprouted almonds, turmeric, and ginger are the main ingredients, plus coconut oil, chia seeds, and some spices to create balance for your palate, your belly, and your spirit!
- Cherry local Peach Sprouted Pepita and Buckwheat Raw Cereal $6.25/pint
- Cashew Milk $6.50/12-oz jar $15/quart
Regular Staples– mix and match here or at home!
- Lemon Ginger Veggie Bowls Steamed and roasted vegetables mixed with cooked sprouted mung beans and tossed in a tangy lemon ginger dressing Quart $16, 1/2 Gallon $30 plus jar deposit; +4-pk crispy millet cakes add $5
- Lemon Ginger Veggies (just the veggies; no mung beans) $18.50/quart
- Hearty Salad red leaf lettuce, shredded cabbage and carrots, roasted beets, pickled red onions,and sprouted lemon tahini dressing. Request with or without sprouted (cooked) mung beans, $15/quart plus jar deposit
- Want to save for another day or use the lettuce from your garden/CSA? You supply the lettuce, I supply the rest. $12/pint
- Quiche batter (add your own veggies and bake on a sheet pan, cast iron skillet, or in smaller portions/skillets); full (12-slices) $25; 2 slice $7.00. The whole quiche bakes perfectly on a Norpro jelly roll pan, which you can purchase at Mcguckins. Half can be baked in a 9-inch cast iron skillet. Or, divide into 6 portions and cook 2 pieces at a time in a 4-inch cast iron skillet. The remaining batter can be frozen.
- Whole quiche (12-48 pieces, depending on how you cut them) $60; half $35 Heat in a steamer and/or toaster or oven.
- Veggie Burger Patties 4-pk $16 Heat in a toaster or conventional oven for 10-15 minutes until crisp on the outside and heated all the way through.
- add 4-pack buns $6
- add 4-pack buns $6
- Red Lentil Veggie Pancake Batter (specify berbere or non-berbere; add your own veggies and griddle-cook). 8-oz $4; pint (16-oz) $7; quart (32-oz) $14
- Veggie Pancakes; select berbere or original red lentil $12/12-pk full sized Reheat in steamer or toaster or conventional oven.
- Mung dahl veggie pancakes 12-pk $15
- Sprouted Sourdough Pizza Crusts 4-pk $10
- Sprouted Sourdough Buns 4-pk $6
- Naan Batter 12-oz jar $5
- Naan $1 ea
- Millet Cakes 4-pk $5
- Lemon Ginger Sauce 8-oz jar $9.50
- Sprouted Lemon Tahini Dressing 8-oz jar $7.50
- Balsamic Drizzle 8-oz jar $9
- Cashew Raita 8-oz jar $7.50
- Fermented Cashew Cream Cheese 8-oz jar $11
- Raw Kale Chips lacinato kale battered in a sprouted pumpkin seed-chia-veggie mixture and dried until crisp. $5/2-oz bag BACK IN STOCK
- caramelized onions $5/8-oz
- roasted beets $5/8-oz jar
- roasted carrots $5/8-oz jar
- cooked sprouted beans $6/pint
- Sprouted sourdough loaves batch of 5 $45 for chia or buckwheat flax, $50 for other flavors; single loaves can be requested the day before (or sooner) and picked up according to baking schedule $10/chia or buckwheat flax, $11 for other flavors or special requests.
- chia flax (buckwheat and millet) $10/loaf
- buckwheat flax buckwheat-only breads have a softer crust and are made without chia seed $10/loaf
- caramelized onion and herb (buckwheat and millet/zero added coconut sugar) $11/loaf
- Za’atar focaccia $7/focaccia (buckwheat and millet/zero added coconut sugar)
- cinnamon raisin $11/loaf (buckwheat only)
- fennel or fennel and onion $11/loaf (buckwheat only)
- Sweet sprouted buckwheat or quinoa muffins 1/2 dozen $20
*Certain specific flavor requests may require an additional charge
- Savory millet muffins 6-pk $20
- Mini veggie focaccia half dozen $22.50
- with cashew cream cheese baked on top $25
- Mini Minis $14/half dozen
- Sprouted sourdough chia flax buns (6) $7.50
- Sprouted sourdough chia flax pizza crusts 4-pack $10
- Millet bread (quick bread; kind of like cornbread in that it can be savory of sweet) batch of 2 $18
- 6-layer torte; cakes are sweetened with coconut sugar and dates; can be made with dates only for a less-sweet cake; all frostings are date-sweetened $35
- vanilla cake (sprouted quinoa)
- lemon cake (sprouted quinoa)
- lemon poppy seed cake (sprouted quinoa)
- carrot cake (sprouted buckwheat)
- pumpkin cake (sprouted buckwheat) (seasonal)
- gingerbread/spice cake (sprouted buckwheat)
- Chinese five spiced cake (sprouted buckwheat)
- coconut cake (sprouted quinoa)
- banana cake w/or without walnuts (sprouted buckwheat)
- chocolate sprouted buckwheat cake
- chai-spiced sprouted buckwheat cake
- vanilla frosting (cashew)
- carob frosting (cashew)
- chocolate frosting (cashew)
- carob hazelnut frosting
- coconut whipped cream
- fermented cashew cream cheese frosting
- raspberry date-caramel filling
- date caramel filling
- berry-date filling
- berry frosting (cashew or coconut)
Drinks (availability varies by season)
- Raspberry Leaf Tea An herbal, balancing, refreshing iced tea that tastes similar to traditional iced tea, but without the caffeine. Unsweetened. $7/quart
- Golden Milk $16/quart
- Carob Cashew Milk $16/quart
- Carob sprouted Hazelnut Milk $16/quart
- Herbal Chai $7.50/quart; with 4-0z coconut milk $9.50; $15/half gallon; with 8-oz coconut milk $19
- Golden Smoothie Mix-in 8-oz jar $12 (3 smoothies; blend with 1 frozen banana+1 cup water+1 cup ice per smoothie)
- Rejuvelac $7/8-oz jar A fermented liquid which can be taken as a drink, or used as a starter for nut cheeses.
*** Note: I would like to reduce and even eliminate waste; there will be a $1.50 jar deposit per jar of any size. Please bring them back clean and with the proper lid for a full refund. We also have reusable stainless steel Green Bowls for sale for $12.50; these are stainless containers that work for just about anything but soup!***