If you are interested in working for Julia’s Kitchen long term or collaborating in some way, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining the reason for your interest, your background and experience, and what you would hope to get out of working together.
Possible areas for ongoing collaboration:
- Artistic/interior design skills to support better use of the physical space of the restaurant to convey our intentions and mission.
- Operational support:
- baking/cooking projects; and/or
- managing operations when I’m out of town or need to be away from the restaurant; and/or
- managing operations so that we can be open 1-2 more days per week
- Expanding our reach through wholesale operations
- Special events that are aligned with our mission and that serve to build community in our space
- Community Outreach: exploring ways serve people in need and make a contribution to a wider community beyond just trying to change the way people see food. Read: creating equality through learning about and doing something for people whose circumstances aren’t as incredibly abundant as ours.
If you believe and what I’m doing and you feel that you can contribute in these or other ways, I’d love to hear from you. My contact information: mobile 303-931-8357 or email email@example.com