In case you forgot to order this week, there are some extras available; going in the freezer tonight:
- Sprouted sourdough buns $4/4-pk (day young price)
- Caramel Nut Roulades $3.50/ea (day young price)
- Millet mini muffins $1/ea (day young price)
- Kale and toasted shallot mini muffins $1.25/ea (day young price)
- Frozen veggie burgers
- Meal Starters and Embellishers – I think I have everything except the cur
ry add-in and mung Dahl veggie pancake batter (both will be available for pick up next week)
- Raw crackers are on for next week. Try them with cashew cream cheese sprinkled with chives…
- A new raw cookie in case you are up for experimentation: vanilla or lemon tea cookies (your choice) are date-sweetened cashew-based cookies filled with vanilla or lemon coconut cream filling.
- Frozen Sprouted and Cooked Beans are joining the menu! This week:
- mung beans – cook up your favorite veggies and stir in sprouted mung beans and a spoonful of lemon ginger sauce for a lemon ginger veggie bowl.
- chickpeas/garbonzo beans + cooked veggies + caramelized onion chutney + red lentil coconut curry add-in + water = sprouted chickpea tikka masala
My CSA starts next week and I’m so excited share the inspiration of my weekly bounty with you!
A reminder for those who place orders…If you are paying cash, please use the paperclips by the drop box to keep your money together (don’t worry about any coins) so it’s easier for me to track who has paid. There are also sticky notes so you can notate any jar returns if needed.
Have a great week!