Hello and happy Spring to you all! I will be spending next week with my kiddos who are off for Spring Break, so I won’t be baking, but I will have some frozen treats, some raw treats, and plenty of freezer staples available for pick up starting Wednesday afternoon/evening. Let me tell you, it’s so great to have a freezer full of ideas and inspiration! You can place orders anytime as all of these items are ready to go and are available first come, first served until they sell out. I hope you have a wonderful week!
- Frozen take and bake sprouted quinoa cinnamon fig roulades $4 (add 4-oz coconut frosting $4.50)
- Frozen Lemon poppyseed bread pudding $2-4 depending on size
- Almost raw lemon turmeric bars $2-3/each depending on size
- Raw carrot cake sandwiches with cashew cream freeze filling $4/ea
- Frozen baked Chocolate chip cookies $1/ea
- Raw Berry Fig Bars $2/ea small; $4/ea large sprouted buckwheat, sprouted walnut with blueberry filling or sprouted almond with raspberry filling. Date-sweetened and so delicious with coconut frosting $4.50/8-oz jar
- Raw Banana Bread Bars $3/ea (contain almond and walnuts)
- Raw Carob Banana Fudge Brownies $3/ea
- Raw Buckwheat Veggie Crackers $7.50/4-oz bag Such a yummy snack slathered with cashew cream cheese.
- Sprouted and Dehydrated Pumpkin Seeds $10/quart (~1 lb) $5/pint (~1/2 lb)
MEAL STARTER KITS AND EMBELLISHERS
Purchase batters, sauces, condiments, and spice mixtures to transform simple ingredients into your own amazing creations. Instructions are available here. Generally purchased frozen. Defrost in refrigerator when ready to use/eat.
- Naan Batter $5/12-0z jar a crepe-like flatbread batter made from sprouted buckwheat and millet, sprouted flax, extra virgin olive oil, and sea salt. Cook on a seasoned griddle and use as a wrap for sandwiches, sweeten and use as a crepe, or use to scoop up thick delicious soups like kitchari and dal.
- Sprouted Chickpea Za’atar Hummus $5/8-oz jar; $3/4-oz jar (no Za’atar In 4-oz jar) made from sprouted and cooked chickpeas, freshly ground sprouted tahini, freshly squeezed lemon juice, evoo, sea salt, and a touch of garlic. You all know how to snack on hummus, but may I also suggest spreading it on a sprouted sourdough pizza crust, topping with veggies and popping it in the oven, or wrapping some hummus in fresh “naan” with crunchy veggies and lemon tahini for a delicious wrap?
- Spinach hempseed pesto $11/8-oz jar
- Red Lentil Coconut Curry Add In$9/12-oz jar a paste made from spices, ginger, garlic, tomato, coconut, and lemon that, when added to simple cooked red lentils with vegetables becomes a delightfully satisfying and nourishing stew. An all time favorite at Julia’s Kitchen! Specific Instructions available on this page.
- Quiche Batter $7.50/8-oz jar (2 pieces) a base of mung beans, olive oil, and sea salt makes magic once baked into a quiche. You can bake it as is in a cast iron skillet or muffin pans and enjoy it as an accompaniment to soup, salad, or other veggies, or stir vegetables in before baking and/or pour it into a shredded or smashed veggie or pastry crust. You can find more specific instructions on this page.
- Red Lentil Veggie Pancake Batter $7.50/12-oz jar $10/pint a base of red lentils, olive oil, fresh lemon juice, ginger, garlic, spices (including nightshades) and sea salt just needs the addition of shredded raw veggies, roasted veggies, or whatever you like. Cook on a griddle like you would traditional pancakes and enjoy a delicious savory handheld snack or light meal. Fabulous on the go or at the table. Wonderful used as the bread for a vegetable sandwich smothered in some delicious sauce like cashew raita or balsamic drizzle. Or toast them up and serve alongside soup, salad, or a cooked veggie medley. You can find more specific instructions on this page.
- Mung Bean Veggie Pancake Batter $8.25/12-oz jar $11/pint see all the info above for red lentil veggie pancake batter, but replace mung dahl for the red lentils and eliminate the garlic and nightshades (no onions either). Ayurvedic cleanse-friendly!
- Sprouted lentil veggie sausages $12/dozen bake at 325 degrees on a lightly oiled cookie sheet for 12-15 minutes, or until browned, flipping about 10 minutes into baking. Use with pesto, tomato sauce, veggies, and pizza crusts for sausage pizzas; or stuff into steamed cabbage leaves and bake with tomato sauce; or create your own combo.
- Sprouted lemon Tahini Dressing/Sauce $7.50/8-oz jar use as a salad dressing (awesome combined with balsamic drizzle), or drizzle over falafel, hummus, or veggie pancakes.
- Lemon Ginger Sauce $9.50/8-oz jar Just a Tablespoon stirred into cooked veggies and/or beans is transformative, or brush on any protein to bring the flavor to a whole new level.
- Miso Mustard $9/8-oz jar $4.50/8-oz jar Fabulous dipping sauce for raw vegetables or burger bites, amazing as a sandwich spread or drizzled over any protein.
- Chipotle Drizzle $9/8-oz jar $4.50/8-oz jar Great addition to bean burgers or beans and rice; also delicious contrast to the mellow flavor of mung dahl veggie pancakes.
- Golden Smoothie Mix $12/qty for 3 smoothies; $5/qty for 1 smoothie Blend 1/3 cup smoothie mix with 1 frozen banana, 1 cup of water, and 1 cup of ice for a creamy, refreshing, delicious health supportive smoothie that tastes like a ginger milkshake.