Hello! I am wishing you all a very happy new year. I’m not really one for the big hoopla at this time of year, but I sure do like the opportunity to reset and that’s what it feels like to me right now. So, yay!
I know that this is last minute, but between holidays and travel, it’s been hard to squeeze in a pick up schedule! I’m going to be at the kitchen tomorrow to do some baking and cooking. Pick up is going to be set for my house on the hill tomorrow evening or Wednesday (I’ll give you details privately), but if you really really want to pick up in North Boulder, let me know and we’ll see what we can do!
I am just starting to think about the menu for next week, so it’s the perfect time to make requests for the last few weeks in the store. After that, for those who want, I’ll be working out of my house thanks to the Cottage Food Act.
Quantities are finite, so please order asap if you’d like something:)
- Sprouted lentil and vegetable stew $13.50/quart $25.50/half gallon
- Sprouted Chickpea Quinoa Burgers $16/4-pk
- Sourdough buns $6/4-pk
- Balsamic Drizzle $5.50/4-oz jar
- Lemon Tahini Dressing $7.50/8-oz jar
- Cashew Raita $7.50/8-oz jar
- Roasted Broccoli, kale, and caramelized shallot quiche $6/slice, $35/half, $60/full
- Fermented Cashew Cream Cheese $11/8-oz jar
- Sprouted Buckwheat Raw Cereal $6.50/pint
- Cherry-filled Quinoa Coconut Muffins $20/half dozen (may also be available in single quantity)
- Chia Flax Sourdough Loaves $10/ea (feel free to request other flavors, but all loaves for this week will be the buckwheat-millet loaves)
- Sourdough Za’atar Focaccia $7/each
- Sourdough Pizza Crusts $10/4-pk
- Chocolate Chip Cookies, Local Pear Fig Bars, Carob Mint Drops, Cashew Coconut Macaroons, Tiramisu bites $1/ea
Odds and Ends in the Freezer:
- Carob Cashew Milk Pint
- Golden Cashew Milk 12-oz
- Naan Batter 12-oz