There is no regular preorder menu for this week, but there will be some extras from catering orders tomorrow; pick up time is 5pm or I can bring things home to be picked up later in the evening (on the Hill/near Chautauqua)…quantities are limited so please ask me to set aside anything you have your heart set upon.
- Kitchari $15/qt
- Red lentil veggie pancakes $5/4-pk
- Sausage pizza $10.25 (must be ordered by 10am Tuesday)
- Sprouted chickpea veggie burgers $16/4-pk
- Chocolate chip cookies, baked or take and bake $1/ea
- Possibly savory millet muffins-up let you know!
In the freezer:
- Lemon tahini dressing $5
- Tiramisu $4
- Cashew cream cheese 16-oz (frozen) $22
- Gingerbread cake with cashew cream cheese frosting $4.75
- Hummus – pint $10
The week between Christmas and New Years is notoriously slow at Julia’s Kitchen so I probably won’t do a regular menu until after the new year. However, if you would like to order some food in the meantime, please make a request!
I wish you and all the world peace, happiness, and most of all generosity of spirit in these dark Winter days.