Hello my friends!
I am taking orders for the coming week (pick up June 7th and 8th) from the abridged menu listed below. I have a busy week, so the sooner you can get your orders in, the better! I will be taking the following week, the week of June 12th off from preorders, so get what you need for the next 2 weeks! As always, I’ll post extras on social media…
Please note that this is the full menu for this week; I will not be making soup this week. I do have some in the freezer if you really want some, but it’s gonna be hot next week!
Por Favor…bring your jars back! I really need them…I’m trying to post on social media whenever I’m in the restaurant, but if you aren’t an avid checker (good for you), then you can also contact me directly to coordinate dropping them at my house on The Hill or at the restaurant as there will be someone there quite a bit next week.
- Please place orders via email: email@example.com subject: PREORDER+name
- Please place orders by noon on Mondays and note preferred pick up day and time.
- If you want a smaller quantity than what is offered, please feel free to put in a request. If I’m already making something, I’m happy to tack on your order.
- If you didn’t get an order in and want something, check in as there are often extras. I’ll also post what I have on social media. Like/follow:
Pick up Wednesday June 7th 4pm-7pm (please indicate time if this is your preferred pick up time), Thursday June 8th 1-4pm. If you would like to pick up at another time, please ask and I’ll do what I can.
Orders should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject heading PREORDER+your name. Please specify your preferred pick up day and time.
Featured this week:
- Hoppin’ John Veggie Burgers made from sprouted black eyed peas and germinated short grain brown rice, plus veggies, sprouted flax, extra-virgin olive oil, and a few other yummy, whole, healthy ingredients. $16/4-pk patties
- sprouted sourdough buns $6/4-pk
- chipotle aioli $4.50/4-oz jar
- Sprouted Chickpea Za’atar Hummus sprouted chickpeas, fresh sprouted sesame tahini, freshly-squeezed lemon juice, extra-virgin olive oil, a touch of garlic…only the best ingredients used here in perfect balance and harmony…you can make a fabulously healthy and hearty wrap by stuffing hummus and crisp raw veggies into a wrap and drizzling generously with sprouted lemon tahini dressing!
- Sprouted buckwheat and millet naan more like a crepe, or similar to injera; made from sprouted buckwheat, millet, and flax, plus evoo, sea salt, and a touch of coconut sugar.
- Sprouted Lemon Tahini dressing $7.50/8-oz jar
- Pickled onions $6/8-oz jar
- Full Sized Raw Fig Bars a spiced sprouted buckwheat and date cookie crust filled with fig puree…like childhood only so much better. $4/full-sized bar. Also available in one-bite size for $1/ea.
Regular Staples– mix and match here or at home!
- Lemon Ginger Veggie Bowls Steamed and roasted vegetables mixed with cooked sprouted mung beans and tossed in a tangy lemon ginger dressing Quart $16, 1/2 Gallon $30 plus jar deposit; +4-pk crispy millet cakes add $5
- Lemon Ginger Veggies (just the veggies; no mung beans) $18.50/quart
- Hearty Salad red leaf lettuce, shredded cabbage and carrots, roasted beets, pickled red onions,and sprouted lemon tahini dressing. Request with or without sprouted (cooked) mung beans, $15/quart plus jar deposit
- Want to save for another day or use the lettuce from your garden/CSA? You supply the lettuce, I supply the rest. $12/pint
- Quiche batter (add your own veggies and bake on a sheet pan, cast iron skillet, or in smaller portions/skillets); full (12-slices) $25; 2 slice $7.00. The whole quiche bakes perfectly on a Norpro jelly roll pan, which you can purchase at Mcguckins. Half can be baked in a 9-inch cast iron skillet. Or, divide into 6 portions and cook 2 pieces at a time in a 4-inch cast iron skillet. The remaining batter can be frozen.
- Whole quiche (12-48 pieces, depending on how you cut them) $60; half $35
- Veggie Burger Patties 4-pk $16
- add 4-pack buns $5
- add 4-pack buns $5
- Red Lentil Veggie Pancake Batter (specify berbere or non-berbere; add your own veggies and griddle-cook). 8-oz $4; pint (16-oz) $7; quart (32-oz) $14
- Veggie Pancakes; select berbere or original red lentil $12/12-pk full sized
- Sprouted Sourdough Pizza Crusts 4-pk $10
- Sprouted Sourdough Buns 4-pk $6
- Naan Batter 12-oz jar $5
- Naan $1 ea
- Millet Cakes 4-pk $5
- Lemon Ginger Sauce 8-oz jar $9.50
- Sprouted Lemon Tahini Dressing 8-oz jar $7.50
- Balsamic Drizzle 8-oz jar $9
- Cashew Raita 8-oz jar $7.50
- Fermented Cashew Cream Cheese 8-oz jar $11
- Raw Kale Chips lacinato kale battered in a sprouted pumpkin seed-chia-veggie mixture and dried until crisp. $5/2-oz bag BACK IN STOCK
- caramelized onions $5/8-oz
- roasted beets $5/8-oz jar
- Sprouted sourdough loaves batch of 5 $45; single loaves can be requested the day before (or sooner) and picked up according to baking schedule $10/loaf.
- chia flax (buckwheat and millet)
- buckwheat flax buckwheat-only breads have a softer crust and are made without chia seed.
- caramelized onion and herb (buckwheat and millet/zero added coconut sugar)
- Za’atar focaccia (buckwheat and millet/zero added coconut sugar)
- cinnamon raisin (buckwheat only)
- fennel or fennel and onion (buckwheat only)
- Sweet sprouted buckwheat or quinoa muffins 1/2 dozen $20
*Certain specific flavor requests may require an additional charge
- Savory millet muffins 6-pk $20
- Mini veggie focaccia half dozen $22.50
- with cashew cream cheese baked on top $25
- Mini Minis $14/half dozen
- Sprouted sourdough chia flax buns (6) $7.50
- Sprouted sourdough chia flax pizza crusts 4-pack $10
- Millet bread (quick bread; kind of like cornbread in that it can be savory of sweet) batch of 2 $18
- 6-layer torte; cakes are sweetened with coconut sugar and dates; starred cake flavors can be made with dates only for a less-sweet cake; all frostings are date-sweetened $35
- vanilla cake (sprouted quinoa)
- lemon cake (sprouted quinoa)
- lemon poppy seed cake (sprouted quinoa)
- carrot cake (sprouted buckwheat)*
- pumpkin cake (sprouted buckwheat) (seasonal)*
- gingerbread/spice cake (sprouted buckwheat)
- Chinese five spiced cake (sprouted buckwheat)
- coconut cake (sprouted quinoa)
- banana cake w/or without walnuts (sprouted buckwheat)*
- chocolate sprouted buckwheat cake
- chai-spiced sprouted buckwheat cake
- vanilla frosting (cashew)
- carob frosting (cashew)
- chocolate frosting (cashew)
- carob hazelnut frosting
- coconut whipped cream
- fermented cashew cream cheese frosting
- raspberry date-caramel filling
- date caramel filling
- berry filling
- berry frosting (cashew or coconut)
Drinks (availability varies by season)
- Golden Milk quart $16
- Carob Cashew Milk quart $16
- Carob sprouted Hazelnut Milk quart $16
- Herbal Chai quart $7.50; with 4-0z coconut milk $9.50; 1/2 gallon $15; with 8-oz coconut milk $19
- Golden Smoothie Mix-in 8-oz jar $12 (3 smoothies; blend with 1 frozen banana+1 cup water+1 cup ice per smoothie)