Here’s the plan for next week!
Grab and Go Thanksgiving Meals We can take a limited number of pre-paid orders for grab and go Thanksgiving meals or sides. Please email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org along with contact info and I will call you with confirmation and for payment. Orders can be picked up Tuesday evening or we can arrange some pick up times for Wednesday afternoon/evening or Thursday morning. Orders will be accepted on a first come, first served basis, so please get them in quick if you are interested!
Please remember that Tuesday is our only day open for regular business next week; we are closed for the holiday Wednesday through Friday. If you have any other special orders for next week, like bread, they should be placed as soon as possible! I am considering extending our hours Tuesday to include dinner by reservation; please let me know asap if that would interest you and I’ll confirm by Saturday evening if it’s a go! A possible menu is listed below the grab and go menu.
Grab and Go Menu Options for Thanksgiving Week:
*additional deposits for reusable containers apply and are fully refundable upon return of containers.
starters/appetizers; $5 per person:
- Savory Stuffed Pastries; will come frozen to be baked at home unless otherwise requested.
- sweet potato-kale with shiitake “bacon”
- creamed kale (with cashew cream cheese) with shiitake “bacon”
- Sprouted Za’atar Hummus with Sesame Flatbread
- Millet muffins with 5-spice carrot-almond butter
Soup/Salad/Sides $5 per person:
- Roasted Winter squash soup
- Roasted veggie salad
- Savory millet cakes (3 per order)
- Broccoli with shiitake “bacon”
- Herbed sourdough and sprouted grain stuffing
Main Dish; $5 per person:
- Sprouted chickpea and quinoa patties with roasted garlic tahini sauce (delicious with stuffing!)
- Veggie quiche
- Roasted Winter squash with veggies, mung beans, and sprouted almond sauce
After Dinner/Desserts; $5 per person:
- Individual Winter fruit pastries with coconut cream
- Pumpkin roulade with cashew cream filling and almond-pecan crumble
- Golden Cashew Milk
Possible/Sample Tuesday Pre-Order Dinner Menu (will depend on demand and also ingredient availability):
- Roasted Winter Squash Soup $5.50 cup, $7 bowl
- Lemon-Ginger Veggies $6.25 small, $12.50 large
- Sprouted Chickpea-Quinoa Patty with Herbed Sourdough and Sprouted Grain Stuffing and Roasted Garlic Tahini Sauce $9
- Pumpkin Roulade with Cashew Cream Filling and Almond-Pecan Crumble $4
- Combo platter with all of the above $20