- Split Pea and Delicata Bisque – a smooth puree made from yellow split peas, roasted delicata squash, and fresh vegetable broth with just a hint of spice
- Red Lentil Coconut Curry – a hearty soup filled with lentils and vegetables, seasoned with our favorite curry blend
- Sprouted Mung Bean and Millet with local tomato, lettuce, and balsalmic aioli on a sprouted grain bun
- Thai Black Sticky Rice – a delicious purple rice filled with antioxidants and lightly sweetened with coconut sugar, then topped with a creamy sweet coconut sauce; a sweet start to the day or a treat anytime you need a little pick-me-up!
- Sprouted grain waffles with your choice of banana freeze and berry sauce or a fig-apple compote
We also have an amazing, fresh apple pie and, as always, fresh scones, sourdough breads, muffins, cookies, and more. Don’t forget about our regular menu too – have you tried the wrap yet? And, don’t forget that you can always pick something up for dinner, just in case your day gets away from you…
Enjoy a beautiful, Fall Wednesday in Boulder!